A More Perfect Union - Quote of the Week

"If I am shot at, I want no man to be in the way of the bullet."

-Andrew Johnson

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Guide to the Gay Ghetto

METRO: Red line,
Dupont Circle Metro Stop

I've had requests for more info about DC nightlife. Most of the gay scene is nestled within the borders of Dupont Circle. Most, but not all, and there is much more to nightlife in DC than this small parcel of land. Dupont is a good starting point, and since it's only a few stops from Union Station on the Red Line, it's easily accessible.


The following pages list a few of the amenities this neighborhood offers. I'll continue to add more as time permits.

What Is Dupont Circle?
Axis
Candleman
D.I.K. Bar (a.k.a. Windows)
Human Rights Campaign Store
Kramer Books & Afterwards Cafe & Grill
Lambda Rising
Marvelous Market
People on the Street
Raku
Teaism
Trio Restaurant

No comments: